Sunday, March 08, 2009

AAARRRRGGGG!

It's one thing to step from three months of math,then winding up in a critical writing class! It just bugs me that I can not compose something that I'm happy with. Don't get me wrong writing is suppose to be therapeutic it allows my emotions to flow, when it comes to writing in class which deals with case studies forget it! I'm horrible, I hate be criticized about my writing because it makes me feel uncomfortable, unhappy and miserable. I'm beating myself up over a paper that needs help, I have to change it, to make shorter.

Any suggestions on how I should rewrite a In-Class Practice-Case Study Analysis? Right now I'm stressed and overwhelmed with this assignment. I'll go ahead and thank you all for responding.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Writing is mainly composed of a good opening statement and a good closing summary conclusion statement. In between these 2 paragraphs you then describe, in a few sentences, each of your main points, leading to your conclusion. Prepare a bullet point list of these main points and then write a few sentences about each, all the while deciding in which order that you wish to present them.