Thursday, July 02, 2009

Numb

Right now I'm in complete shock, it's going to take a while and I'm not sure if I should post the events leading up to now, I feel that I have been let down pulled in a direction that I would not want to go. C's counselor is handling the situation a lot better than I'm handling my emotions at the moment, in my heart I know this is the place that has shown us how to help C. I must admit I feel as if some one has punched me in the stomach, I wish I could tell you all what has happened but I can not bring myself to do so.

I'm in shock, in pain and needing a wine cooler, I recently found out I have a enlarge liver which the doctor has said it is not liver disease he's been a surgeon for 15 years he has seen this before. I'm grateful to know it's nothing serious, I also have a gal bladder that is acting up again, I've been to the e.r. twice in the past six weeks! My doctor has ordered another test to be done in fact he thinks my gallbladder may not be working at all. I do not need any more heart aches nor did I need the news I got today. I want the next 6 months to be more pleasant than what they have been!

This is all I'm going to post for the time being until I feel that I want to share what this is about I will tell you all if I have the heart to.

By the way

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

3 comments:

Mermaid Girl said...

Hey,

Just checking in and wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you you :)

Love & Hugs
MG

Summer Rose said...

MG~Thankyou that means a lot to me I've also thinking of you too, it is a difficult time for all of that is involved.
S.R.

Zeno said...

I will pray for you.

You are very strong, with all you've been through.