Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm Really Behind

Okay so it's been a few weeks since my last post, our weekends have been packed with things to do, things to see and places to go. Work has been very slow and I mean slow so far I've gone through two books and I'm now on #3 I'll be through that one in about a week or so if not shorter time. C will be starting school next Monday and we cannot wait! Hopefully work will pick up by then so far it's been pretty boring.

And for the most part having an almost teenager, has been a royal pain in the ass! I tell you as much as I love J he can be a real BRAT! So far this school year is already driving me nuts, I told them that I wanted a medium P.E. shirt they give him an extra large I'm not a happy camper the damn out fit cost me $20.00 and I'm not thrilled he gets stuck with a shirt that's too big! How I hate teachers that don't pay attention, to the size kids need and not the size that they don't need. I swear I'm going to get into it with J's p.e. teacher!

So how's every one else doing, I'll get to yous that I love to read as soon as I figure out home work, house work and dinner.

2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Cripes, homework, housework and work is killing me...slowly and while mocking me!

Hope you're well!

Summer Rose said...

fadkog - I'm doing good, I know exactly how you feel. We both need a good relaxing weekend away.:)
S.R.