Tuesday, April 08, 2008

They Finally Listened

And we finally won PRAISE THE LORD! Nerves have been shot, I'm going to try to eat some soup.... maybe if it will stay down. The next step is getting release forms from Kiaser, and if we were told this before the meeting we would have been on it.

if you don't know what your doing, pray
to the Father. He loves to help. You'll get his
help, and won't be condescended to when you
ask for it. Ask boldly, believing, without a
second thought.

~James 1:5-6 MSG~

7 comments:

Just Me said...

Whoo Hoo! Celebrate!

cinnamon girl said...

Yay!
I really hope things are on the upswing for you all. It has been such a hard road for you, I hope you finally get the help you need for your son.
Thinking of you all,
x

Mermaid Girl said...

I am so happy for you both and good wishes for all the future has to hold :)

Summer Rose said...

Just me - If this goes as planned I'm having my first wine cooler, in June.

Hasarder - I'm with you on this one, the only question we forgot to ask was what happens if we get denied.

MG - Thank you for the well wishes, it will be tough not having C in the house for 90 days.
S.R.

Zeno said...

Congratulations. I'm so very happy that you have found some vindication for your love and perseverence.

I'm very proud of you for going through what you both do for your children.

Summer Rose said...

D - Thank you, it has not been an easy road. I'm sure C will give who ever is looking after him a run for their money, someday C will be able to learn.
S.R.

Zeno said...

I'm very happy you're getting help.

It made a world of difference for my nephew to live a year in a group home. I hope you see wonderful results and he can come home.

Prayers for all of you.