Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy HNT!!

Before



After


I recently went back to see my plastic surgeon, he said every thing looks good there is still a mass in my left breast. We are going to leave it alone for the time being. We are not going in for another surgery, I have been massaging my breast which has helped. There is no need for surgery unless there is an absolute need for it, I'm very happy with the results, there is no scar tissue that is noticeable. He didn't want to go any smaller than a 36D because of my body size, at least they are smaller than what they were.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your doctor did a great job -- you look fantastic! I hope you and CH are both enjoying the results. :D

Summer Rose said...

Tajalude - We're both happy with the results, I'm not constantly complaining about back, and shoulders hurting, or having ribs pop out of place. I feel blessed to have a plastic surgoen who knows what he was doing.
S.R.

Confused Husband said...

I can't come here anymore! :*( Everytime I see this picture it makes me want to put them in my mouth. Not a good thing when I'm at work. Although it gives me something to look foreward too for when I get home.

Yes Taja we ARE enjoying the results. :D
CH

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Beautiful!

Summer Rose said...

CH - So in between getting things done at work, your also coming to my site and drolling all over the key board at work. That's just wrong.

LBP - Thank you, *blushing* they are beautiful.
S.R.

DH said...

The girls look great!!! I'm sure you're thrilled.

Summer Rose said...

DH - Thank you, I feel so much better since the surgery, yes I'm very thrilled.
S.R.

Just Me said...

Summer Rose, I am so happy for both of you! They look FABULOUS!

Michael said...

Wow!! I get some free time and decide to check up on some old blogger friends and what do I find?

Very impressive, your doc did a great job. I'm glad you're (both)happy with them.

xoxo
Michael

Summer Rose said...

Michael - Are you ever going to post? Thank you for stopping by, and yes I have to agree with you my doc did a wonderful job, he got me down to a 36-D, that there is a blessing.
S.R.