Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Heart Beat of America is today's .........

With that title in mind if you can't guess the new suv, that I got two weekends ago. You are so totally not getting what I got. Another hint it's an 05 atohe there you have it and yes I'm totally happy over this, my first new car! I've never had one, always wanted to know what it feels like to have bought something with very little miles on it. I mean we looked at several and this one had the least miles on it, shipped here out of Texas a client wanted to see it, turned around and left it on the lot. It's got a few scratches nothing too bad a dent in the front bumper. Other than that the body and interior is in great condition. I love it! Can't you tell! I'm so happy, and it's all mine! I've had so much fun showing it off, actually Ch's uncle and grandmother sat in it over the weekend, the complements on such a nice vrlocehet. (that's for those who can't get the title). Sorry no more hints.

The other thing that happened this past week that put Ch in a rough spot, C bit me on the thump I was trying to give him his med, while he was in a temper and he turned around and bit me so hard, he broke the skin. I had to receive a shot on Friday afternoon before going on our camping trip for the weekend. We even gave him his bike back since he was being really good, we thought he earned since he's been good. That was a mistake C took off from me again, while I was trying to eat dinner. J went after C, J called his dad from work if it weren't for his dad looking out his work window C would have been picked up by the police a second time. Not something either one of us would have wanted, it's been touch and go ever since. I called up Advanced Kids that we have set up for home visits she is going to give us a lot of stuff for us to use with C. We are praying this works, it had worked in school once so we are hoping for more positive behaviors rather than the negative behaviors. It's going to take a lot of work, from all of us we know he can do it, in order for it to work it's going to take a lot of help from everyone. I'm not willing to give up and neither is CH. We are going to help C as much as possible.

We also have found a new school for C, they provide the transportation, breakfast, lunch and snakes as the kids feel they need something to eat. They are going on their summer session starting on July 11Th, we are really excited for him in going they have lots of activities set up for the students, they even take the students to the beach, water slides, fishing and swimming. They also have school work they have to do. Not as intense as their fall session but enough for them to learn. C was really excited about going there. He wanted to know if he could start the following day? We told him that he won't be able to since this was their last week in school, he was fine with that. No complaints from me, they're staff is more trained in dealing with kids like C. Their goal is to get their students back into their home school, it's easier said than done, it will take some time on C's part since we've got lots of appointments, we are also looking into sending C to S.F. for a program that Kaiser has, we are not sure when this will take place.

Other than getting C the help that he needs, we are doing better. Today and tomorrow I'm off of work, took a much, much, needed vacation from all the hell I've been through. Ch is off too for the first time in months, we both have been working so much lately and with both boys being on summer vacation, well actually C will be starting school next week, we have this week to be with C. We even had our first visit to the doc's I've come down with a sinus infection my first this year, haven't been sick since my surgery, which is good. I'm a little tired not feeling all that great, which means no swimming until I'm over this, Which SUCKS! Because our weather has been so crazy, low 80's last week and this week we are in the hundreds a big jump from last week. Not really sure if this will last I haven't been able to keep an eye on the weather, two of my co-workers said they would cover my shifts that way I could spend some time with my family. Having these two days off I had plans of cleaning our bedroom doing the laundry, and mopping floors now that I'm not feeling all that great there goes my day. Rats!! I'm off to bed, I hope someone out there is having a blast while I'm feeling under the weather.

(Edit) Unscrable the words that fits this title. Sorry no help Ch hahah.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Sorry, my brain is melting in this heat, so I can not unscramble the letters, except for the one that is named for a big blue lake.

I am glad you have a few days break - even if that means you are kicking it on the couch. Have fun camping!

Summer Rose said...

Just Me- you've got part of my guess, yes it's a Tahoe. Even I'm not even given it away yet.
S.R.