Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm Still Here

Not really sure where to start, needing to find the time to sit down and write what is going on. Just haven't had the time. With Ch working nights and me during the day, by the time I get home from work I'm either doing the laundry, cleaning the house, or making sure C doesn't run out the front door without permission, or hitting one of the neighborhood kids. Making sure I don't forget to put in an hour for myself, I've been known to forget about me when things have come up. We're all hanging in there, to say the least there are a few areas that are needing our attention, which I will be posting later this week if not tomorrow night. Just keep us in your thoughts and prayers. That we will get through this situation and J won't be getting himself kicked out of school, just pray for his self control he's back on the perfect attendese again this year. I will post more on this just bare with me; J is very upset right now and praying that he will choose his words and actions wisely.

This is all for now will be back tomorrow evening.

4 comments:

Therese in Heaven said...

Hey Summer, I just stopped by to see how you're doing.

You all are in our thoughts and prayers.

Summer Rose said...

Therese in heaven - thank you, for your thoughts and prayers. They are much needed. Glad to know you are doing good.
S.R.

Boobless Brigade Master said...

{{S.R.}} <~ hugs for you!
You all are in my thoughts!

Summer Rose said...

boobless brigade master - Hugs are the best, thak you so much. Gosh it's been a busy crazy week.
S.R.