Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We're All Fine

By the time you all read this, it will be Wed. morning, tonight we had a 5.6 earth quack. At first I wasn't sure until Ch called me and I started to feel some strange movements and J who was sitting on the floor in front of the t.v. said the floor was moving. Ch was on a bridge waiting for openings because someone drove right through the gates on the Mc Colomee bridge. He thought it was a big rig going over the bridge then realized there was no one out there. At first I didn't believe he until I looked my, shandlelear was doing the waltz on it's own. Looked over at our water cooler it was doing the waltz too. J said that felt weird C said oh...was...that an earth shake? I said yes, I called my Godmother she felt all the way down in Turlock, very shallow felt as far as Pollick Pines. Lasted for about 1 min, 3 after shocks were also felt, I felt those 11 different after shocks. Centered near Milpitas at 8:05 p.m. tonight. They are saying continued aftershocks are expected in days to come.

It's very late for me I'm usually in bed. As for my cats one is outside, the other is not venturing outside she is a very nervous kitty right now. Was sleeping on the couch and as soon as C got in the bath and out, she is staying very close to C. Thats all I've got right now, Calaveras Fault is the one that is moving. That is all for now, I'm off to bed.

HAPPY HAllOWEEN!!

No comments: