Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Birthday Thoughts

Today would have been my mom's 65th birthday, if she was still here today all three of us would find a way of getting together or waiting until the weekend to take her out to dinner. She would make her cake and decorate it with home made frosting, how I remeber her cakes her frosting was to die for. She wouldn't ask anything of us just as long as we were happy and healthy, that's all she cared about. Never asked for anything special just lots of hugs and kisses from her three kids. She wouldn't mind a bottle of Lady Stetson, to this day I can't walk by a bottle of that and not think of her. So here's to you mom I know you would like this song as much as I do.

Reba M.
I'll Be
When darkness falls upon your heart and soul
I'll be the light that shines for you
When you forget how beautiful you are

I'll be there to remind you
When you can't find your way
I'll find my way for you

When trouble comes around
I will come to you

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on
be your shelter when you need someone to see you through
I'll be there to cary you through

I'll be there I'll be the rock that will be strong for you
The one that will hold on to you
When you feel the rain falling down
Where there's nobody else around

I'll be

And when you're there with no one there to hold
I'll be the arms that reach for you
And when you feel your faith running low

I'll be there to believe in you
When all you find are lies
I'll be the truth you need

When you need someone to run to
You can run to me
I'll be the sun
When your hear's full of rain
I'll be the one
To chase the rain away

No comments: