Friday, October 27, 2006

Rough Waters

I really shouldn't say rough waters, that's where I feel myself being at. I don't like it not one bit, who says life has to be full of peaches and cream? I did receive a letter from my insurance company, found Mrs. Attitude to be at fault. Thank goodness! I'm not taking any dents or any other scratches that my boys have put on there. I do have a funny picture to post one of these days. When life throws you lemons, you make lemon aid. Now if it where that simple. I did get sent home from work early because we were very, very slow. Didn't need me today. I think it's time to finish up that studying that I've been doing.

The only call that I did receive, was from Hawaii same one that I had applied to back in July of this year. He called me yesterday and asked if I was still interested in part time work? As of right now I'm not sure if I want it. It's another commute, pay more than likely will suck! Not what I need right now. As it is I'm walking on egg shells with my suv, even though I've had the trany and oil looked at. I'm still good for another 20,000 miles. Just got to change the oil a little more often.

As of right now I'm taking everything in stride. I'm tired, stressed and I'm not liking this whole thing very much. At times I wish I didn't take this darn job. But I had no choice it was either this or go back working at another store. I would rather not. I'm tired of being pushed and knocked around, all I wanted was to be able to afford a new auto, which isn't going to happen this year and I'm sure it will be another three years before I get one. As it is the commute, is stressing me out to no end. C was late for catching the bus on Monday in turn made me 7 min late for work. I don't like the way things are turning out.

There is so much I want to say, but the words and phrases, are just not coming out the way I want them to. I feel overwhelmed and wanting to scream yell and let everyone know that I'm feeling very let down. And if I could change careers right now I would do it. As I've stated I'm almost ready to take the test again for the school dis. That way I know I've got a stable job. I'm sure things will get better it takes time. I have made more than one fresh start this year, so far I've taken each step and made it better. I've taken the bad with the good, enjoyed each gift that has been given to me. Whether it was a weekend retreat or The Women's of Faith Conference. Each one has given me a new hope, to not give up to keep moving forward.

I've beaten myself up in this post, and I know life is full of ups and downs. I'm grateful for the things that I do have. I do have lots of love and respect for those in my life. And being it Friday, I sure do hope my weekend and yours will be a time to enjoy family and friends, to make plans and if it's snowing go out and have a snow ball fight with your kids. We're still in the 80's out here and my allergies are still bothering me. Ugh!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

SR, wow, I would encourage you to take the test again. If nothing else, it is always a relief to know you have options. May your weekend be blessed. My Sweet and may go apple picking this weekend. I have to get out to the mountains every once in a while.

O272 said...

Lots of luck to you on the job search! Ever considering telemarketing from home? I'd love to annoy the hell out of people all day! Oh wait...I do that now. ;)

Anonymous said...

((hugs)) I'm sorry you gotta keep going through all this stuff. I agree, you should take the test. You gotta enjoy what you do ya know?