Monday, May 07, 2007

Things are not still not the best, life has yet thrown another punch. I can't even concentrate on any of my devotions I've got J and C wanting to play around until after 8 p.m. and now I have to get up thirty minutes earlier than normal because C has been kicked out of his afterschool program this week. Not to mention he's just about being kicked out of his second school, so now were do we go from here? I'm loosing an up hill battle, I'm being tossed by the sea. With no shore in sight, so much darkness that is surrounding every little place that I look that my emotions are taking over. I have no time to cry, I have no time to read, I have no time to fold five loads of laundry. And now this!! Please Lord no more! I can't even think at the moment. Right now I'm feeling very overwhelmed. Now not only do I have C up now I've got J up too. I'm going now I'll write when I can.
Love
Summer

6 comments:

Just Me said...

My heart aches for you SR. Putting out words of hope are trite, but all I have to offer. Just know that one day there will be an end to the struggles and weariness. Please be sure to take a little time for yourself, laundry can wait a little longer - your sanity can't.

Summer Rose said...

Just me- Thank you for understanding, this hasn't been easy to write about. And surely no parent should go through what we are dealing with, my nights are long my days are filled with work. Thank goodness CH and the kids helped out a lot yesterday.
S.R.

Confused Husband said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MY SEXY LOVER. ;-)

Therese in Heaven said...

Our prayers and best wishes are with you both right now. We hope things start to become more peaceful in your family soon.

for a different kind of girl said...

I've been so behind, just getting the chance to catch up with your family. Wish there was something wonderful and lifting I could say. All I can say is that I'll be saying prayers for you all.

Summer Rose said...

Ch- Thank you,

Therese In Heaven- The only times there is peace is when both boys are in bed. Sound asleep.
S.R.

For a different Kind of Girl- Prayers are much needed at the moment. I know what you mean when your finally catching up.
S.R.