Wednesday, November 30, 2005

FRUSTRATED

The title says it all! Yes ever since I quit my job I and ch have been talking a little more and a little more hugging. Now getting to what is really bothering me is the fact that every time a get a new damn job it's the same thing all over again how much will you be making? My hours are set in stone unless someone wants a massage on the day that I'm not scheduled. So why am I so frustrated? Here's the problem I will be promoting my self for $10.00 an hour, when I'm not doing massages, which comes with the territory of being a massage therapist, a lot of my class mates had to do this. Being in a whole new line of work ch was not a happy camper my thinking is who the hell is he any way! I'm the one that got us into this mess in the first place let me get my self out of it before you come at me with such thoughts of how much he can spend factor. I know it's not going to be easy at first, as soon as I start getting clients on a regular basis it will be so much easier on us. This is a whole new experience for both of us for me it's just a new job with much more room to grow, with less stress some what the same hours that I was working before and a lot more pay. So now where do we go from here? Right now feeling a little better, but last night it was bad I felt like taking a picture and throw it across the room. I'm not the type to throw things only if some one really gets me totally mad or I usually talk really harshly chew en up spit them out type. Partly I've really got a lot of anger built up from his degrading emotional abuse, now it's just a matter of getting through all of that mess and just take it as life comes which I have done, and to come this far and let it all slip through my hands I think not! I'm a fighter when it comes to my business. I know he can be and is hard headed yet I'm the same way it's just I'm the quieter type not say much until I can't take it any more then the fight is on, for ch to get me to actually open up and tell him what is bothering me, is by yelling at me, I'll keep every thing inside of me. I know I shouldn't but what choice does one have when other is not in a good mood. I've always been the type to listen rather than talk my mom was the same way, my thinking it will go away it just takes time and a lot of praying. I know there will be moments that ch forgets that I've been in this same position before, and partly I should have taken notes last night but being excited about my new job it's kind of hard to do. Can we learn from this? Can we actually say something without taking it the wrong way? For me it's having him tare right into me with out him thinking before he talks I try before I say or sometimes it's better not to say a thing. Right now I'm being led to pray for more light at the end of the tunnel and a bright new path with so many new doors to open.

4 comments:

FTN said...

$10 an hour? Massage therapy? Perhaps I've missed some information here, but where do I sign up? The only time I've had a massage it was like 4-5 times that much.

I hope you both can continue to talk things out rationally and kindly... without throwing things at each other!

Summer Rose said...

Oops I really messed this blog pretty good. I'm getting $10 for not doing any massage work, as long as I do the massages I will be getting paid more for the services. As for throwing things I've never thrown anything at ch I would rather use a punching bag if I had one. I wrote that because that is what I was feeling last night. Sorry for the mix up:)

Confused Husband said...

I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do or not. Should I make a comment or keep it to myself? Summer and I talked about this last night. The first thing I said to her was : I am not mad at you. I just need to figure this out. We did not realize some things when the job was first offered to her. They did not surface untill last night. In the meantime she quit her other job. I am really worried about the house payments and the Exploder right now.

Summer I am so happy that you started to write your feelings on your blog. It has helped us out in ways I never thought it would. And I will admit that I have big expectations for you in your massage practices. That is because you are so good at what you do. I don't want you to settle for something just to have something. It's not about me spending money. I have money to spend. It's about getting pyed what you are worth. I see great things for you in the future. You have a special talent that not many people have. I see you owning your own day spa someday. I see oyu working with kids with disabilities like you want to. I just don't want you to settle for less than what you are worth.

For the record I didn't yell or lose my temper last night.

I will now try to do what I should be doing and letting you vent on your Blog. I will try to not comment here because I don't want anyone to feel uncomforatable or take sides.

I love you!
CH

Summer Rose said...

I'm hoping that sometine down the road I can actually do more with my massage being able to work on children with disablities. And continue on with more of education with massage for now I'm happy with what we have been blessed with. I only told to go out there to apply and see what would happen, I didn't realize at the time they were actually looking for someone I never saw an add in the local paper about them hiring I did on a wing and a prayer. And by a voice of the school diretors, if it wasn't for her telling me to go out there I probably still be working at the store. I Love you too