Sunday, December 04, 2005

Unsure

If I had a chance to write more I would do it. As my new job has it I don't have time, with the holiday just around the corner, I'm just not going write. There is no need for me to, it's either gotten me into some hot water or he's seen the hurt and the pain. What was the use of doing this in the first place? Partly was so I could try to relate where ch was coming from and the other part was maybe if some one was going through the same thing as I was if there was glimer of hope. That I would at least see, a sign that I didn't see before. As the kids have it they are outside playing and the drains aren't working well today so maybe I can at least get some baking to do that usually helps when things don't seem to work. I will leave this blog open for a while just some chance that if I feel the need to write then I will.

No comments: