Saturday, December 31, 2005

Oh what a day!!

First of all Happy New Year! and a good night. I'm not sure if I will be staying up late I relapsed with my cold because I didn't take my meds like I was suppose to so I'm not feeling all that great, Ch is out hunting this weekend and will not be home until Monday or tomarrow depends on the weather we've already had flooding in the capital city and on different parts of the delta the water is over the embankment and I've had no power until 4:45p.m. so it makes for an evil day with the kids. I did take them out for a drive just here in town, and on the one of a major concern for state and city officals I turned around in the middle of the street and ran into ch's boss on my way back home that the water has been rising ever so steadly one of the resort is underwater or partly under water. We're still in for some more wet weather. We'll see, I'm leaving now to make dinner and hopefull I can rest for tomarrow I'm going to church sick or not! May everyone have a good New Year see you all in 2006.

5 comments:

O272 said...

Happy New Year, Summer! Hope ya'll stay dry!!!

Summer Rose said...

I wish we could stay dry it's raining again! oh well what can you do? And I hope you have a Happy new year too o272.

FTN said...

Nothing says Christmas and New Years like grey, rainy weather. Where's the gently falling snow?

Summer Rose said...

Welcome home! and happy New Year the gently falling snow would be in the Lake Tahoe area. If it hasn't warmed up. hahaha! We are still in a flash flood warning in some areas.

Ch will post as soon as he can he's been working eight hours shifts since yesterday at 3 p.m. so I haven't really seen him since late last night.

Confused Husband said...

Hello my lovely wife. Just informing that you have been tagged.
Love you!
CH