Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I've Been Tagged!?!

I've been wondering how long it would take for someone get me.


So you get one wish of anything, what would you ask for?


Wish for 6 more wishes.
1. A tutor for my oldest.
2. A new job which I already have, a great start to the New Year.
3. Going back to school to learn more I have this thing of wanting to learn more massage techinques.
4. Living for today and not worry about tomarrow.
5. Spending more time with my extened family out of state.
6. I can't think of any thing for my last wish. If I think of something I'll come back to it.

If I could be any animal, which one would it be? more than likely a seal they eat a lot of fish and they live on the beach and I love the beach. Oh wait a mintue I'm suppse to tag six other people, I can't think of any at the moment sorry.

No comments: