Monday, January 23, 2006

Hitting wrong buttons..

I'm having one of those mornings, it's no one's fault it's just one of those things.
My last week was either spent in the doctors office or in a meeting with our little one's teacher. Not a way that my weeks usually go, but it just made me want to scream run for the nearest door! I'm not the type of person who shares every detail of her life just the type that calls her best friend and try to make sense of eveything. Lately I've been having a few dizzy spells and getting up tired than usuall this all started right after we took my sister home, I had a big breakfast and skipped lunch usually I can bring myself out of it by eating dinner and drinking lots of water, this time I couldn't do it so having both kids at school, I just laid around I didn't start feeling better until mid week. Of course my house the laundry and everything else just went to pieces I felt really bad for Ch I kept appologizing for the house being a mess and nothing seemed to get done that I wanted to do. All I could I was pray that this would go away it had to. I had a buisness simminar to attend I didn't want to miss this type of an oppertunity to promote myself I had a
good time on Saturday. My work had a buisness simminar for the one's that have their own buisnesses it was really cool. I gave out not just the buisness cards for my on site massage but also my buisness number on the back of each card that wanted to have my number if they couldn't afford or they felt more comfortable for someone to come to them. I've always been one of giving more than recieving, I ended up with an evening appointment that same night, and I even got invited to a jewlery party the following weekend. Monday after my wonderful weekend it went down hill again this time having the our kids home for the three day weekend. I wanted to do some stuff on the computer and that just didn't happen our little one kept yelling and pitching a fit I just felt so run down. My m-i-l called and said she might coming over to drop something off for our oldest she asked if I was okay I said no my head was pounding I felt dizzy and I couldn't seem to do anything. Of course my doc was not in due to it being a holiday I sure didn't want to go in a different direction of the nearest doc. Tuesday I called they made the appoint. for the following day she asked some random questions checked my bloodpressure gave me a checkup then sent me to get my blood drawn. This is the part that I hate the most is having to deal with someone who isn't careful or doesn't understand that there are some of us that can't stand the site of a needle!! I asked how long would get the blood results back she said in a few days. Oh great! in the meantime I'm still feeling a little sluggish and not really knowing what is wrong me, I'll just eat everything healthy until I get the results back. My doc calls just before the weekend mind you I'm a little nervious I work out five days a week, when the weather is good I try to get outside. She gives me my results my iron is good, potassium good,surgar,normal okay so we can rule out diabetes which runs in my family high bloodpressure we can for now rule out except one cholesterol is good and one is bad okay so what the hell is going on as I have mentioned a few times I do work out. She says that I could have a virous that hasn't cleared up yet it may take while to do, in the meantime stay away from all sweets that means no icecream, no cheese don't tell me the milk as well!! ahhh I love chocolate milk. I have to have my calcium, no homemade cookies we still have two more bags of cookies in the freezer in the garage. Chocolate I can handle I can't have that anyway it. Well see you in two weeks lets just go with fresh fruit and veggies for a while hey that's fine with me, I've already got a list started one step ahead of the doc! So as for my weekend I had a lot of fun I went to my jewlery party gave a few massages made a little money and ate what I wanted and that was it. I really had a good time I've been invited to a Relay For Life Fundraiser I'm really thinking of getting involed with this. This time I'm bringing my own table, and sheets. As for my meeting with our childs teacher it went well he is not ready for kindergarden there a few problems he is still having so I got all the papers called his doc. and see what we can do and he calls me back we go over everything that the teacher and speaclist has said, he's looking on the test results of some stuff that is over due. He's even sending us to another pediatrion in South Sac so here's to another prayer that I've been praying for all I want is a happy healthy kid that doesn't throw a fit or temper out when you talk to him nicely or ask him to do something or a change of routine gets him all riled up. So in the meantime I'm just praying and making everyone feel at home. May every one's week be a better one if you have any thing like mine. I will someday say why I can't have chocolate of any kind except when it's either baked or with hot milk. For now I will leave you with this.

If peace be in the heart the wildest
winter storm is full of solemn beauty.
C.F. Richardson

No comments: