Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Schools in finally!

After three weeks of our boy's fighting, I'm happy to say they have finally returned to school. Our oldest has homework after school and things I wish could say were back to normal; if any one knows what normal is? Please let me know. Even though they are back in school I ended up on my back with the flu, of course the doctors warned me this will be the worst year for this kind of stuff! I'm tired of being sick, Even if I wanted to work out there is no way my body feels tired my head feels a little heavy. As for my visit with my god mother after taking my sister home it was good she will be turning 91 next month and she doesn't look it. I called last night to see how she is doing she is also sick with a cold and ear infection she is my prayers of getting better. I have lost my train of thought for this post maybe it's part of the flu still; whatever it is I don't like it. I will leave you with this:

Every day we live is a piceless gift of God,
loaded with possibilites to learn something
new, to gain fresh insights.
Dale Evens Rodgers

2 comments:

Michael said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and hate to hear that you're still sick. Hope you're feeling better and back to work soon.

Michael

Summer Rose said...

Micheal you are welcome. I will visit as soon as you post something new.

Bedroomdancer I hope you get to feeliing better soon. This one took a little longer to get over.
;)