Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Should Wait On This Post

I had a good nights rest, prayed for those who are traveling safe and keep a cloak of wings surrounding my home. That seems to work every time, I will try my best to keep this short, CH did call this morning he didn't get off of work until 1:00 a.m. He put in a lot of hours since his arrival as I was watching the previews of the news last night, I could have sworn he was on one of the state plows. I stayed up and to see if they would show it again but they didn't, so of course that made me feel better knowing that he was with other plowers last night he saw spin outs and a jack knifed big rig. He calls me and says it's a good thing we didn't get the key to the cabin we would have been turned around at Strawberry and heading back here, He ended up separated from his group that he was with, which kind of put me on the edge. I hate that when he calls me and tells me that! He doesn't have any computer access hah! I knew he wouldn't. It just goes to show you that sometimes having a computer with you doesn't always mean you will be able to use it, so in the meantime I'm holding down the fort he owes me big time! I've hinted around gift cards for Walmart, since I really don't know what I really what for my birthday in two weeks he better be home by then! I'm not about to spend it with parents alone. Well that's it for now I need to get some stuff done. As much as I like writing it takes the edge off, I'm happy that I'm finding a way of doing it without feeling frustrated. And for dinner last night he had shrimp and mashed potatoes what a Brat mind you he's working in the snow for the state. Go figure! I've got to go.

3 comments:

O272 said...

I hope CH makes it back in time for your birthday!!! :)

Summer Rose said...

o272
We talked, about an hour ago I've tried writing. That was no use, he's not sure if he will be home maybe two days after my birthday.

April said...

Still not saying your age, Summer? ;-)

Hope CH is having a good trip...and makes it home in time for your birthday!