Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Just a thought

I was thinking about closing up shop, for a while. I felt that I have a lot to deal with and not really sure how I was suppose to handle it all, I have so many appointments to deal with along with my work which is very slow at the moment. I needed some time to think to breath and read some books that I haven't been able to get to. I love the blogs that I've read the people that I've met along the way, right now it's really hard to put all my energy into this. I've never thought that I would be able to post some of my best poses out there for everyone to see, which really opened me up a lot. Right now I feel that I need to be able to enjoy my most loved seasons of the year spring and summer, I don't know if I will be around the computer much even though I have a laptop. Which is suppose to be used for my clients and it's not, I need to start entering things in here for that. Right now I've got too many irons in the fire to really concentrate on my post or what to write and if you guys or gals want me to write a story that I've done a few weeks ago I really need some ideas. For now it's best to just leave for a little while, I know this my place to vent my frustrations and to say what is on my mind. One thing is true, I've let my peaceable side slip to the way side, I need that right now so I can fight a good fight with the teachers next week and my doctors appoint with my obgyn. If something out of the ordinary is found at that appoint I will post about it. In the meantime I wish each and every one of you good health and happiness that each of you will find a way back to where you were once happy and if you are in that place,I believe that is where you belong. I know I started this back in the fall and it's almost May. I'm sure this happens to everyone at some point, like I said I have a lot going on and I need to be able to be ready for whatever is thrown my way. I may be back soon, and I may not. I'm not taking my blog down, this my place to vent and to post comments on other sites that I love reading. Right now I need to read some books that have been neglected, one I started reading and others that are sitting in my closet collecting dust. I will leave you with this:
First keep peace within yourself, then you
can also bring peace to others.
Thomas A Kempis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care. I know you are going through, I left my other blog for similar reasons. I will read you when you come back. ;-)

cinnamon girl said...

Well, fair enough. It does sound like you've got a lot on your plate now.

Good luck with the obgyn appointment, I'm really glad you made it and I hope everything is fine.

And good luck also with your son; I'm so glad you found out what's wrong, that's the first step to finding the ways to best support him. It can be a struggle with teachers and support professionals but in the words of someone (possably Churchill - NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER GIVE IN! There are many organisations out there to give you information and support, take advantage of them!

I hope you continue to grow and continue to achieve peace and happiness. I'll check up on you when you do blog again.

O272 said...

Take care of yourself, Summer!
You know where to find us if you need to vent again! :)