Monday, September 25, 2006

Got The Day Off :(

Life is already complicated enough around here, so what happens when you find yourself, waking up at 2:00 a.m. with pain running, from your left side of your back to your left arm. Some how between Sat, and Sun. I must have either slept wrong or moved the wrong way. I've missed a day of work due to 2 ribs rubbing against one another. Talk about painfull I slept with the heating pad on, now I'm sitting up with a ice pack between my shoulder blade and upper back. It was pretty painful, short on breath and barley move. I stretched it out some before I left the house, that didn't work. So I put a call into my Chiropractor, they got me this morning he popped them back into place told me to stay as still as possible. Now wait a minute, your telling me to take it easy!?!

For those who know me well enough that's, impossible I mean I could if I knew how. So I called CH after I took care of taking a note to work, because of the swelling that is on that part of my back. I can't even get a massage because I'm in so much pain. My co-worker looked at me and said, well looks like you will be down for a day or two. Only until Wednesday morning, I'll be back that evening. My other co-worker said how can you push two ribs out of place? Easy sleep wrong, move the wrong way, Even sneezing can push them out of place. It's the two on the back that are near the shoulder blades. And they hurt so bad! It was really hard for me to breath even taking a deep breath in was painful enough. So my Chiropractor pushed them back where they belong, so here I am with a ice pack and being board. Kept me awake for a while last night, getting into the shower this morning I ended up yelling because of the pain. I felt bad because CH was sleeping, and I woke him up because of the pain that I was in.

I've already took a long nap already today, so now I'm just sitting here. Not doing much, of course I've thought of all the evil things that I could be doing like the laundry, the dishes from last nights birthday, folding the clothes that have need to be put away. Then being the angel that I'm suppose to be. I took the docs advice and took it easy today. There is always tomorrow, and since tomorrow is my regular day off. Hopefully the swelling will be down enough to get one bedroom done and the laundry folded.

Hopefully I can post a pic of J's birthday cake, that I got him for his birthday. I didn't let him see it until we put the candles on it. And no I didn't make it, it was bought out of town. Even my in-laws liked my choice of cake, and if one more freaking hunting catalog comes through the mail I'm going to scream! I've had #6 come in and the xams catalog will be the last to be shipped unless CH gets another hard cover catalog from Cabela's, again. I'm going now, yes I'm hoping for a quick recovery. Here's to a good week.

6 comments:

Confused Husband said...

And what's wrong with so many hunting catologs? I NEED every single one of them too. Their all different in some way. I think the actual count is around 6 in the last 2 weeks. The total for the season is closer to 15. :D

Thank you for doing as your told and staying put today. I know it was hard for you.

Love you!
CH

O272 said...

I can tell those hunting catalogs are working for CH! ::snicker::

Ribs all back in place yet, SR? Sounds pretty painful! I didn't know ribs could move like that! Ouch!

Rob said...

With the lack of deer around that CH reported on, having all those hunting catalogs to me is like buying all those books on how to make $1 million. The only one getting rich is the guy who wrote the book! (evil grin)

Confused Husband said...

Go ahead and laugh it up you two. :-)~ The catalogs are for duck hunting more than deer hunting. I don't mind making these guys rich either as long as I have all the latest gear. :D
CH

Emily said...

Just reading about the pain you must be in really made me wince...

Hope there is some improvement by now.

Just Me said...

Summer Rose, you should let the others around you give the gift of service. Let them take care of the folding. If you don't let your body heal, you will be a long term crab for the people around you. Maybe it was lifting the catalogs that messed up your back.