Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Have a dilemma

Wow who would have guessed... I have a major dilemma on my hands. She's here for the week and I'm so close to killing her, with so much positive talk right now it's not even funny. Some of the stuff that is going on, CH doesn't even know yet, I'm not going to tell him until she leaves on Sunday. I'm so tired of her b.s. that I'm ready to tell her off!! One of the things that is pissing me off is how she's telling me how I should spank C more, because he was having a bad night, and not showing off because someone is here. She turns around and says, you know you should spank him more. I told her I can't do that because it will not solve any thing and being that we just had our first parenting class last Thursday, she in turns what the hell is that suppose to do? Excuse the living hell out of me!! She doesn't understand why C is the way he is.
So here's our conversation:

Sister: you shouldn't let him get away with his attitude with you?

Me: He's adjusting to having someone in the house!

Sister: You don't give a $%#@ the way C's talking to you.

Me: Look we are trying something new with him, put C in a place where he can calm himself down and then try to get him to do what we want him to do.

Sister: Your just going to let him get away with verbally abusing you, and when he gets older he's going to do it to his wife?

Me: You don't know what's going to happen when C gets older and how the hell do you even know he's going to be this way all of his life?!?

Sister: Well he needs to up his meds.

Me: We have already done that so lay off! Saying under breath, Lord give me paitence, give my sister a heart to understand what I'm going through. Help her to understand what I'm going through.

Yes I'm freaken pissed off to no end. I have no idea why the hell I even bother with her she's turning into someone I don't even know. C got sick in the middle of the night, and some how I slept through it, I'm not sure when. But this morning before I could work out she says oh you need to clean a mess in C's room because he got sick. Okay so not only do I have Sister that doesn't like to help out, I have a bossy sister that doesn't care about kids!! Just great.

Today I try calling home because C wasn't feeling well, I couldn't get through. So I call CH, his dad is call waiting and later I call Ch back and ask what is wrong at home? CH was on his way home to calm C down because he isn't feeling well. Well geeze no wonder he was having a bad night last night. C didn't wake up until just a few minutes before I walked out the door for work. I told my sister that I was leaving and she needed to be up. She was still sleeping when I walked out the f'ing door. Give me a break!

So that's where I'm standing I'm not in a very good mood, and I can't wait until Sunday when I take her home, I don't need this not now, not ever. I called my dearest friend up this evening told her how she has left my son's room a freaken mess, after I had spent all of last Friday before C got home had his room spotless, and what the hell did I come home to? A messy room!! Another reason I will not have her living with us.

We don't have all the answers to what is going on with C, it's hard enough to have someone that doesn't understand our situation, and starts putting you in a tough spot on how you should be raising your kid. I was on the verge of calling my dearest friend and taking C to her house so he doesn't have to be around my sister. As of right now I'm tired, pissed and if I don't get out of this mood soon I'm on the verge of SCREAMING!!

And on top of her not paying attention to C, because that's how he survives is by feeding off of your structure. My lap top is down for good, I now have to ship it out of state to get a new one!! I have no idea when I'll be able to get a replacement and right now I don't even care, I lost all of my pictures on it, including a very pretty screen saver that I borrowed from my in-laws.

The part that is very sad about the computer, it was a Valentine gift from Ch. I picked it out because the price wasn't too high, and I figured that it would be a good computer. Turns out I was wrong and it hurts because now I have to ship it to the company where it came from. And hopefully they will be able to ship me a new one if not I'm out the money that we had paid for it. Right now I'm not worried about a computer.

I'm concerted over the situation, that has come up with me and my sister. There is a part to a good start to my week. I'll touch base on that after, I let my anger and pain subside. Right now I just needed to get this off of my chest, and realize that I have two boys that love me very much. One is spending the night at his grandparents and one is here with me.

Be it ours, when we cannot see the
face of God, to trust under the shadow
of His wings.
Charles H. Spurgeon

6 comments:

cinnamon girl said...

That's really tough.
It's difficult when other people think they have the answers to how you could raise your kids better. It's a real shame your sister isn't being more supportive.
Hang in there, she'll be gone soon!
*hugs*

Just Me said...

Wow, what a sucky situation. Remember that she will be gone soon. Tell her "Thanks for the advice" and just do what you want. I hope your sister has good intentions but is just clueless and insensitive.

Confused Husband said...

So does this mean she's not invited for Christmas? :D

What do you really expect from her though? It's not like this is the first time she's done this.
CH

Rob said...

Sorry that you had a rough week with her. I would say though that, if she's been like that in the past, then there's not much point in inviting her back until she matures a bit and is more understanding.

Emily said...

I find it really horrifying that she thinks hitting your child is a cure for those issues - imagine how much hitting she would do if C was hers?

If anyone needs a good slapping, it is her!

You must be a very patient and understanding person - much more so than me!

*hugs*

This, too, shall pass

Emily xox

Summer Rose said...

Hasarder- Thank you, for understanding what I've been through.

Just me- drove her home by myself, no kids, no hubby. C was still feeling awful that morning and J had a few chores to do.

CH- My Godmother would have my head, as much as I don't feel like having her here for x-mas. It wouldn't be nice.

Rob- She thinks we ground our oldest all the time, just for the hell of it. J knows he suppose to do chores before he watches t.v.

Emily- As much as I wanted to slap her. I didn't want my boys exposed to that kind of behavior. J is at a stage where he understands every thing. C doesn't need to see that because that would tramatize him.
S.R.

Thank you, to all for understanding sorry for commenting a little late. Will update soon.
S.R.