Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Turn!!

This was Not suppose to happen! This was suppose to be my weekend to get every thing organized before my opporation on Tues. But Nooo I've come down with a slight cold AARRRGGG! I'm not feeling good I've missed church because of my head being stuffed up, and my left shoulder hasn't help the situation much. It started out on Thurs. when Ch ended up in the e.r. while I was at work I felt a sharp pain, from under my shoulder blade and having a hard time moving. So after J gets home from school, and after changing and fighting with C to get his shoes back on, we headed to my Chiroprators office. Thank goodness he wasn't busy, he found one of my ribs pushed back out of place and he adjusted it back into place. By the time friday evening came I was in a little more pain, and asked to go home early. Which didn't happen we were actually busy after two weeks of being called to remain at home. I was not very pleased in how my night went. I did make money that's was good, on the other hand having a shoulder in pain doesn't help. One of my co-workers, asked if I was okay I said no not really I'm in a lot of pain, I have no choice but to work. Wow that's dedication to your work. And to your clients that need you there more than at home.

You know that's why I'm really not liking were I work, they rather be in business for themselves rather than looking out for the therapist if I known this I would have happen I would, not have agreed to work for them. Right now there is nothing I can do, until after the surgery and at least three weeks of full recovery. I'm going to go ahead and look for a new job. One that is more reliable than what I'm doing right now. I love what I do but I'm in a do or die situation. There is a trip that is coming up next year and one way or another I'm taking my family on this vacation! Even though I'm not all that well today, I'm trying my best in not let the little things get in the way. Ch is feeling better today, which I'm glad that he is. His back is a little sore, and it bad enough that I'm down today.

The only good part of working at this place, is I'm learning hot stone massage. There is a down side to it. This is one expense I'm not sure I can handle at the moment. I can go and get them from a river bank, or I can order the complete set on line at my favorite massage warehouse. Either way it costs money, I'm not sure if I will be able to complete the training. I have one other option I have to talk to her and see what she says I should do. She's a very speical massage therapist, and has helped me with my back many times even though she's okay with me not paying her I feel it's not fair. So when I get some extra money I will repay and then recieve a massage from her. Her work is really good, she's been doing massage longer than I have. Yet she understands how hard, and frusterating this work can get, I'm very blessed to have her work on me.

I've had few bumps this week and each, one has brought a friend along the way. I called K and told her about my situation the kids were with me, I had no other choice but to take them to the Chiroprators office. I asked for prayers, she gladly said she would and if I needed anything, just to let her know. After walking out of the store I realized that I forgot the pedia pops and not wanting to go back in and just getting home. My mom in law was out of town and wouldn't be home until later than expected so, having to take K's offer she gladly accepted. I also called our bible study teacher and mentor left a message on her answering machine. She called me and asked what was going on? I explained to her everything that I've been through she said wow your in pretty good spirits! Yes I am some one has to. No time to worry it will work itself out. Which it did! In the meantime I'm resting which is no fun. Many of you have come and read me, and know how much I dispise being in bed. That's where I'm going to be, for the rest of the day.

Oh by the way I have a gmail addy, so here it is feel free to leave an email or chat with me since I'm here. So here it is: summerrose06@gmail.com; Better yet since I'll be home most of the time in Feb go ahead and stop by and say hello. I'm going now, and hopefully get better by tomorrow, I still have to work. Have a good week everyone!

5 comments:

O272 said...

Good luck tomorrow, SR! Hope you are well enough to have the surgery!

Just Me said...

I am sorry that things have been suck for you. I know what it is like to HAVE to stay at a job for a while. Just remember to learn and use everything you can while there a hold on to the fact that you are not stuck there forever. You will be in my prayers.

Rob said...

All the very best with your surgery today SR. You are in O's and my thoughts and prayers!

cinnamon girl said...

Just read on CH's blog that you had the surgery.
I hope you have a speedy recovery!

ArtfulDodger said...

Just stopped by to also wish you the best and a very speedy recovery, let's just hope you don't get sick from CH's cooking! :) Get well soon.