Monday, February 13, 2006

I learned this from girl scouts.

Mutilated monkey meat, little birdies dirty feet
French fried eyes balls swimming in a pool of blood
I forgot my spoon but I brought a straw.

As I was cleaning up a mess of throw up this morning that is what was going through
my head. Not exactly what most of us want to wake up to at 1:03a.m. our oldest son decided he needed to get sick and sick he did! Not just in the toilet but also in my kitchen sink! Not the greatest thing to be smelling when you need to clean dishes or anything else for that matter. So being it Ch's b-day, well what a birthday gift. Okay not exactly a birthday gift from one of your kids, but at least we were home when this took place and not out of town. At the same time thinking I can get back to sleep our other one decided he need to wake up about fifteen minutes after the our oldest one. So As being the sweet, caring, mom that I'm and went to see what made him wake up. So I went into his room thinking I could just rub his back or a limb I could just crawl out of his bed and back to mine. Well that didn't happen it usually does not this time. I must have dozed off and not realize that I had fell asleep. Ch came in gave me a kiss and said you slept in here!?! Well lets just say he didn't get much sleep. So I crawled into our bed and fell asleep by the time I realized what time and what day it was h-e-double hockey sticks! Can any one find this a little funny. As I'm typing this I really want to laugh! So I called work to see if I had any massages so far none, that's okay I had one set out of town and one here in town I won't let on how much my out of town paid it was a shock for me. Of cores my in town had a free one coming to her for referring me to her co-worker. Will I have more out of town? I don't know I will have to see. In the meantime I'm suppose to be doing the laundry and I've done one load, I wanted to post before I got too busy and didn't have the time to do so tonight. As for ch's birthday his gift will be here on Friday I didn't get him much again as usual he beat me to or should I say the money hasn't arrived yet and payday is the day after tomorrow, I'll have to see what I can do later this week. To those who have birthday's this week

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL!!

5 comments:

O272 said...

I don't want to jinx myself by saying so - but isn't it weird how kids get up at 1 a.m. to get sick? If I get sick, I tend to do it during work hours! ;)

Hope the oldest is feeling better!

Confused Husband said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I tend to "get" sick right before I'm supposed to get out of bed for work. But as soon as I call in I'm feeling much better. :-D

I hope no one took what she said the wrong way. I didn't beat her. What I did was beat her to the gift $$$.;-) That and the fact that our federal return hasn't arrived yet. What's taking so long???
CH

Summer Rose said...

o272
You know for the longest time right before that monthly visit. I seemed to get sick at work, I'm happy to say that no one at work caught on. ;)

April said...

Oh, I've done that falling asleep thing without meaning to. It is so easy to do...esp. when the kids are sick.

Summer Rose said...

April
you are so right it is hard. I don't know which is worse at time, it's either getting out of bed or trying to get back to sleep again once you moved from one bed to the next.
Take Care
S.R.