Thursday, February 23, 2006

When it rains it pours

It's been a very busy emontional week, one that seems to be setting it's self on different families and bloggers a like. Mine has been full of fighting to see our son's doctor and with Ch's help we did just that, yesterday we finally got him in at 4:30p.m. of course I was late getting there due to another case our older Ds with a hurting back and he has Scoliosis, on his right side. Talk about painful he is also very weak in his upper arm area on both sides luckily I keep weights around just in case one of the kids decides to use them, is there a cure? No there is none just a few visits to the chiropractor he wants to see our little one next time I come into his office next week so our LDS will be going with us. The only thing that I can do for him is gentle massage on his back to keep the pain to a very low 1 and not a high #5 tonight was not a good night for him or his brother. Our DS#2 has been waking up between the hours of 12:00 to 3:15 a.m. not good, right now I'm very tired haven't gotten much sleep the last two nights. I'm praying that he can sleep through the night, praying as I'm typing this he will; As for me I'm doing okay for the most part there is no use crying over spilled milk. You just have to find peace and hope that everything turns out for the best, I did have my neck and upper back popped which felt really good. To me it's just another phase that we're going, we all have our ups and downs I was just hoping for a little more sunshine, what mom or dad wouldn't want that? I also found out some pretty interesting stuff talking to Ch's dad last night at their new house, him and his sister had adhd when they were little they didn't have the type of meds that they do now what they had to do was buy all kinds of natural foods for them to eat. And very little to almost no candy with red 40 in it, so some of my answers were solved it is passed on from parent to child my only question is how long do we keep him on meds and will he grow out of it? We have two more months to see Doctor#2 in South Sac. In the meantime he has 90 days of meds which will get us through until May 17th. So on that note it is good to know that I'm not alone in this particular area of medical knowledge, I really need to find sometime to read the good book and one that I've started and only on chapter 5. When your doing so many things at once you get carried away with the little things in life. So on that note I will bid everyone good night and hopefully I can post a little of my medical history a tad bit later. Hopefully everyone has a good weekend and thank goodness the weekend is almost here! :)

1 comment:

Summer Rose said...

Synergy
Thankyou, I know the out look will be better. It's going to take some time getting use to. As for me I need to make a call to my therapist and see if we can do a trade this coming week, that will help a lot have a good weekend.
:)