Saturday, June 17, 2006

Taking on Another Job

Okay so maybe taking on another, job is not something I should have done. And since we do need the money, so we can take the kids places is not such a bad idea. Right? Now that I'm looking at from another view, I'm going to be losing time with the family every damn weekend, if I'm lucky to have a client on a Saturday morning. Not the smartest thing to do. As it is my check engine light came on yesterday, Oh great! Bad and good the good news is it won't be able to pass smog next year or whenever it is due. The bad news is the Cadillac converter is going out in the damn thing. Just lovely!! It's been bad enough finding that life can bring a person down to a giant stress level. And thankfully I haven't turned to food for comfort, then I would really be in BIG trouble. I'm not looking forward into working two jobs I'm concerted it might get in the way of my regular work, I'm just trying this out for a few weeks to see if I can handle it. I'll be working in a cafe helping with food prep and serving customers, I don't know if I will like it and if I will actually stay on as her employee.

Sat. Night
As CH had stated we would be going to the Crawdad festival on the delta, which we did this evening after dropping the kids off at his parents house. It's a good thing they are spending the night there, CH got really wasted eventhough his doc. Warned him not to drink while on his meds for depression, we had walked for a while to see what kind of vendors they had there. One of youngsters teachers was out with her little boy, she invited us to her house to drink, talk or play card games, or to talk which I and her did. This is my second late night more on what I did on Friday as soon as I'm done with this one, and no it's nothing bad and it was a lot of fun. By the way get your minds out of the gutter! Back to tonight, CH didn't want me walk by myself to my suv, so I and youngsters teacher walk with me we talked and as we got back to her place, CH in no condition to drive, it's a good thing I don't drink and I do all the driving when where out like this. I promised him I won't pick on him too much, lets just say he's got a lot of cleaning to do tomorrow after he starts to feel better. I won't be driving my suv to church in the morning lets just say it's very, gross smelling on the inside and out.

So on that note I think, I better go and check on him to make sure he's feeling okay. He says he needs to stop doing things like this, Why is it that guys always say, that they won't get drunk when there's an event going on, and then turn around and do it any way? Is it me or am I the only one that doesn't understand drinking? For me I like being the one that drives other home, that way I can choose the music.

2 comments:

O272 said...

LOL'ing @ CH! Poor guy!

Are you just working Saturday mornings, Summer? That's not too bad!

Confused Husband said...

For the record I iontended on geting drunk when we went there. Just not that drunk. It was a great time though.
CH