Thursday, July 06, 2006

Don't Worry About A Thing

Because everything is going to be alright.

These are the words our oldest has been singing and for some reason, while the t.v. is on. The same exact words, came back he must have picked up on the signs mom's job isn't working for us. And he heard a message on our answering machine for me. Another job interview this time for a place that I've read about. So I called the place, she called me back. She explained to me how much they make being a massage therapist working for them, what kind of benefits they offer. Basically if I don't make around $15.00 per hour, or bring in enough tips I'll be busted down to $6.75. Now that's something for me to really think about the driving distance it 35 minutes, the other that I'm interviewing for a second time is 45 minutes and pays $20.00 per hour. I"m praying for a good drive tomorrow for my second interview I've already had my fair share of how people drive near the bay area. I will explain why I was there in a few minutes, I received several leads read them carefully most if not all want someone who is a massage therapist esthetican. So that leaves me out, I'm not an esthetican I don't work with people's faces or give a light massage that you don't feel anything. We'll I'll be throwing that one out with tonight's trash, some want you to be licened before applying. That's another strike against me, it would cost me $165.00 to take the exam and if I don't pass it the first time around. I have to pay another $165.00 in order to retake the test. There are a few that I would be interested if the drive wasn't such a pain in the ass, some are not far from the state capital. Not quite what I had in mind the pay is good but drive sucks I've been through that area know what it's like not something I want to do, the pay I'm not even going to mention it's really high.

Now on to what I was doing, in the bay area or close to it? I had my second appointment for my breast, I explained to her that my left feel like it's still swollen she asked if I've been doing my monthly exams I've failed to do so. I know, I know, I'm suppose to check them but lately with everything that has been going on It's one of those things that had slipped my mind. I've also told her I can't afford to buy new bras every three to four months just because my left side is bigger than my right. I told her I had seen the video on the breast surgery, she contacted them again through her computer in her office. Which means they are suppose to contact me sometime this or next week, I did tell her I've been having all of my bra straps cut into me I only have one that is pretty comfortable. By providing the information she needed that will get the ball moving in the right direction. It will be the end of a double d on one side, and just do some work on the right since it's smaller in size, about a c cup. I'm hoping to have this done by Christmas, knowing my luck I'll have it done next Jan.

I would also like to add this to my post, for all to enjoy. As I took a closer look it's not one of my best poses, I'm beginning to feel very self conscious again. I do work out I should do it a little more, having a pool in the back yard, is going to help a lot. The breast reduction is really going to help I sit up as tall as I can so my left side is cutting into me. It doesn't matter what vitamin's I take I still have the same problems my body rejects them, I haven't found the time to get a massage for myself. First thing first is get the job, then go and see someone to work on my back. So here's my pic for HNT, I know it's been a while since I've done one only for this reason I don't feel my best on the outside, but on the inside I'm starting to shine once more. I'm also down to 172lbs so I lost 5lbs, I would rather lose than gain.


I also got into youngsters room earlier this morning it was a pain to do, but it had to get done. I ended up throwing out so many broken toys including the one's they get in the happy meals. And when I got home this afternoon, six hands are better than two after some good old fashion talk or no pool, they decided they needed to help. It's finally a room that is in order. It's so late my body is telling me it's bed time I also have to get CH up so he can go to work. Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

7 comments:

O272 said...

Great pic, Summer! :)
I've got a couple songs stuck in my head... I bet you can guess at least one of 'em! ;)

Rob said...

Summer, all the very best with your job interviews. Hope that you get the job that you're hoping for there. That's a real inviting pool that you guys have. So when are you inviting us all over for a pool party? I can bring some wine and I think O can supply some TP if you have need of any! (evil grin)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! you lost 5 lbs!! Congrats to you hun.

You look beautiful BTW.. ;-)

Boobless Brigade Master said...

Good luck on the job interviews.
*Stepping up on to soap box*
Monthly self-exams without fail woman!!!
*Stepping back down*
And congrats on the weight loss!

Summer Rose said...

o272 LoL! thank you those two songs are just not me.

rob Oh my Gosh! rob you are too much at times, no I don't need tp. I've got a bottle of expenisive wine in the garage.

mystikal_witch Thank you I feel really good about myself, I know it's not easy. When you've lost someone close to you of heart decease you want to do all you can not to head down that same path.

Mr.husbland I will diffently keep you in loop about my jobs and interviews.

boobless bergade master Thank you for the well wishes, with all the praying that I've been doing I'm sure something come my way.

Yes breast exams are a must, I got my self into some hot water over that one. My doctor gave me a very sturn look that day, I was very squrmy.

I knew I was in trouble, with my weight when things don't start fitting. I had lost my mom to heart desease, don't want go through what she went through.

Bez said...

Summer, you sound very upbeat and positive! Best thoughts going your way. Nice pic!

Summer Rose said...

oceans Thank you, sometimes it's hard keeping it positive. I'm not one to back down when things can be so bleak. Glad you like the pic.
S.R.