Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Over Heated

As soon as I feel better I'll post some good things. Right now I've got a sinus headache from hell, that won't seem to go away. I've already tried taking some meds earlier after I had gotten home from an out of town interview. After things settle down I'll be back to post an update. It's going to take some time to figure out, if both of my prospective jobs that I'm looking at are willing to be as flexible as I am. The only trouble that I'm having is what kind of questions I should be asking. I have already checked out both companies and what they offer in Massages both are very good. One pays more than the other, one is to open next month or even sooner, the other doesn't open until either later this fall or until January of next year depends on how fast the work is being done to the hotel. Both are not far from home one is looking for someone that knows the area. The other is located near shopping centers. That's all the information I can give at this time, I'm headed for bed, so I can heal. Good Night.

3 comments:

O272 said...

Hope you're feeling better, SR!

Rob said...

Yes SR, hope that you're feeling better soon. There's lots that you can ask your two prospective employers the next time that you meet with them. I can give you some ideas if you want.

Summer Rose said...

o272
Thank you O, I'm not use to this heat.

Rob
Thank you for sending me the questions I'm sure they will come in handy

PM
Thank you, for your thoughts, it's taken a while to get back into the swing of things.

Gia
That's one thing, I'm doing is taking care of myself..drinking lots of water.
Your blog is beatufully written.
S.R.