Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Game



In playing along with O272 and my Hubby, this is my contribution. If you look closely you wil see where my bra strap is digging into my back and shoulders. That is a huge part of the reason for my breast reduction surgery. If I continue to put off having surgery done, my left shoulder will become more forward than where it is supposed to be. I can feel the weight being heavier on my left than on my right.

Yes that is my tan lines from my bathing suit, shows how much time I've been spending in the pool with our boys.

7 comments:

Confused Husband said...

Can you believe I get to go bed with her everynight? I'm the luckiest man in the world!

Love you baby! ;-)

Don't worry about me working nights this week. Everything will be fine.
CH

Rob said...

Very lovely tanned back you have there SR. CH's prior comment says it all.

O272 said...

Nice pic, SR! Wish I could tan like that! :)

DH said...

Turn around! Turn around!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You look great! And I love those tan lines!

April said...

Great photo, hon...Happy HNT!

Confused Husband said...

Not that I'm tired of looking at this pic dear, but do you plan on updateing anytime soon? You do have an assignment to do sometime. :D Just curious thats all. Love you!
CH