Saturday, July 01, 2006

Celebrity tag!

I've been tagged by Pretty Peanut. The tag is I suppose to list 5 celebrities that I'm to have sex with no reprocusions. Not as easy as I thought!

In no particular order:


Vin Diesel.


Kenny Chesney. There's something about guys in cowboy hats.;-)


Michael Imperioli


Blake Shelton If you have ever heard his voice it's hot!


Tracy Byrd he's got a cute baby face, and he was just performing in Cali not too long ago I didn't get to see him.

There you have it my five favorits. By the way does a blogger count? One in a hot tool belt with nothing else on? Just wondering.

I can't think of anyone else to tag. Feel free to take a try at this.

4 comments:

Pretty peanut said...

Great choices!! I think guys in cowboys hats are sexy too. I used to love NSN in jeans, belt, buckle, cowboy hat, boots, and no shirt.......YUMMY!!
Love your list!

O272 said...

I cringe at the sight of a cowboy hat, boots, and belt buckle...or I point and laugh. ;)

(I know that would get me an ass kicking in the south!)

Rob said...

I see the attraction - for you ladies - but I'm sure that us guys would much rather prefer gals in jeans, belt, buckle, cowboy hat, boots, and no shirt.......DOUBLE YUMMY!! (evil grin)

Confused Husband said...

I completely agree with rob. I'd love to see you in the outfit he just described.
CH