Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Lord I can't take much more.

Basically this post should read Jesus Take The Wheel! Because I can't handle much more. I'm at a loss my day has been spent taking care of clients which is part of my job that I really come to love except... When your trying to get through the security gate and there's about two other cars in front of you and your looking at the time knowing your ten minutes early so you can at least beat the client to the bay ( it's another word for room) it's more polite than calling it something else I can't think of the other word at the top of my head; I'm tired and still fusterated over today's events to even know if it's even worth typing tonight. Ricky had another bout of throwing one of his tempers today usually it's just the two of us at home until a client comes in and needs a massage. Today of all days the weather was still pretty awful and if any one has been watching yes we got pounded again! That's just Cali for yah! We're not all sunshine and happy we get miserable weather just like everyone else...But anyways I took Ricky to the babysitter he didn't do too well I've ended up finding him a new sitter again and calling his doctor again to see what we can do...I'm to the point of needing a freaken punching bag!! Sarah calls me today (not her real name) she's another angle of mine I don't speak of her much she has two kids that have learning disabilities just like I and Ch. She lives on the other side of the bridge. I haven't heard from her in a long time. The last time I saw her was back in January of this year when I had to get Ricky his first dosage, she calls me today for the first time in months we talked for a while she left a message on my voice mail to call as soon as I got her message I call her, she tells me she pulled a muscle in her lower back tells me what the docs. Have done for her put her on muscle relaxers and motrine. As she explains to me how she is feeling where she is hurting, she asks what do you think? I told her you've pulled the sciatica. Do not wait a week to two weeks to see any one that can deal with this as you will read on it gets worse....How in the hell did you do it I asked she said she had taken a real bad fall at work and is on disability, until she and the doctors can figure out what do next. She's not the only one working her husband had foot surgery back in November, December of last year so I know things have been pretty rough for them. I told her that evenings are the best time to get me, right now I've had a pretty full work week between two or three clients during the day. Hardly any time to say I'll drop everything and be right there. Why is it that the one's that are in pain will wait until it gets so bad that they will finally see someone about it? I know I've done it a few time learned my lesson from it but still this is no joking matter if you got something wrong and you know of a good Certified Massage Therapist or know of a good school use it don't wait because it can get worse. She hasn't called me back with an answer yet; I'll call her tomorrow to see what she will do. I've pulled my sciatica it's painful from my lower back into my foot and up my arm, took me forever to walk and to feel no pain. At the time Ricky was about three to six weeks old. He could've been a little older than that... I know is I was in constant pain walking seem to help, at times I just wanted to scream it hurt so bad. My work has taken a strong side at the moment which is good I feel that I need to remember that being able to take breaks from the day's event is helpful. At times like today I feel at a lost our son had acted up today and it's not been the first time and then having to find someone else, which I did my neighbor one house down from us. Like most prayers that seem not get answered this one got answered in a timely matter we needed someone who knows us and our son of course she said she would just let her know when. As of Monday night I've volunteered to hit up the promotions for massage at my work, it's either going to be a lot of computer work, reading or driving back to the school where I graduated from that's why they are there to help us out when we run into projects like this so many prayers that I don't mess this up. I can't believe I did this! So hopefully no more out takes or mishaps I need and want one good year! That's all I'm asking. This post has taken me two days to write I wonder why? Between home work and clients take up much of my time forgot to mention the house work as well. I'm off to doing the laundry and getting Ricky from school. If any one has some ideas for massage just make sure it's in the guidelines of presentable I can't have any that can't work. We've already done a couples massage for Febuary I know Mothers day is a big one I just have to figure out the prices and go from there. I've said enough for the last two days there is a lot to do and not much time early out is today I dislike those days!
We may have good, and bad days
yet, there are angles among us
watching over us.

2 comments:

April said...

Good luck with everything, hon.

My thoughts are with you.

Summer Rose said...

April
thankyou, my thought are with you
as well keep your chin up; I know it's tough right now as long as you
have good friends to talk to it'll
get better. :)