Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Dearest Child

My dearest child how I long for the day that
you will not be sent home from school.
How I long for the day you will say mom I'm
sorry for saying I hate you.
How I long to be able not to worry when your
at school that there will be help for you, I pray
for good things to come our way. For one day you
will not have to take awful medinces that someday
this problem will end. I pray that god will lead you in
all things good, this path is so hard and tiring I
feel that peace is far yet close in my heart.
My dearest child god has you in his loving hands each
day, I pray earestly for him to guide you during your time
away from home. To keep you safe and to listen to your teachers
to no avail you have been sent home again.
Lord please take care of our dearest child he is a handful
at times yet, I know you will be there to guide each child of his
own will to be good. In your name I pray Amen.

Not what I had in mind to write today, was bad I had to cancel my first massage appoint. to pick Ricky up from school.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Summer,
Does your son have ADD or ADHD? If he does have you tried changing his diet? There are many things you can do besides and along with meds. My stepson was supposed to be ADD and we did ALOT of research on it. Meds may help but diet changes also help. Just a thought.

Summer Rose said...

Yes we have, we don't go out to fast foods very much. Everything we cook is either b-b-qued. He's been on the meds since Jan. He has had four outburst where he can not control himself. We had our emergancy I.E.P meeting yesterday and the counscler that sees him says there is something else going on with him besides ADD or ADHD. We will find out more the first week of April. I talked to his doctor last night we are cutting back the meds because they aren't working and I've read that some meds take a long time to get out of their system he is on Concerta.
Thankyou though for the advice, it does mean a lot to us. It's very hard not really knowing what else he has.
S.R.

Lisa said...

My stepdaughter had those types of outbursts. She would hit me, Kick me, throw stuff at me. She was about 7 or 8 at the time. She would now listen or anything. You would have to carry her to her room for time out. It was very rough. The only thing that worked for her was some out patient therapy with behavioral doctors. It took some time to get her on the track, but once she was she was good to go.

Summer Rose said...

Lisa
Thankyou, for letting me know there is hope for kids like mine he is only five. And due to start kinder next fall, we have several doctors appoints the first week of April lots of travling towards the bay area and South Sac. I count the days until someone can give us the correct answers, that way we can fight for more services that he needs. Again thankyou, may you have a blessed weekend.
Take Care
S.R.