Monday, March 06, 2006

Once again Tagged!!

I was tagged by my husband here. List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

1. Big Blue Notes - Toby Keith

2. She Didn't Have Time - Terrie Clark

3. Jesus Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood

4. Your Gonna Be - Reba McEntire

5. I Believe - Brooks N Dunn

6. When It Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts

7. You Are - Sonicflood

And now 7 people
I can only come up with two other people that hasn't been hit yet.

1. Dh you have been tagged! lets see if he will respond to this one ;)

2. catchup0272

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

Well the rest have already been tagged by my husband confused.
Sorry this has taken a little longer than expected.
Now I must leave.

3 comments:

FTN said...

I'm laughing because I'm not really a fan of country music at all, but a good friend sung "Jesus Take the Wheel" at church a couple weeks ago. It's a good song, it just makes me laugh a little bit.

I do like some of SonicFlood's earlier music, although I haven't heard much from them in the past few years.

Summer Rose said...

FTN
You've got to see the video really describes, the whole Jesuse Take The Wheel. I cried when I saw the video, I might just have Ch help me replace the one I've got. :)

As for SonicFlood, thats the only one that I know of. I do listen to Christian Music when I don't feel like listening to Country music... I'm huge fan of Reba McEntire.
S.R.

Summer Rose said...

texas_ivy10
I barely got home from work had two massages today! that's a good thing...they are keeping me busy.

I can't wait to see what your list will contain. ;)