Sunday, March 12, 2006

An update

I took this off of my comment board, Sometimes we don't always have time to go back and read what someone else had written and sometimes comments are made throughout the day when someone is has already done the reading. This was left by CH and I thought this would give everyone an insight to what we're dealing with.
I talked to a coworker today who has a grandchild that was in the same school as our oldest son. He is Autistic. Well his teacher was fired after they transfered him to another school. She would grab the boy and shake him. They would call him stupid in front of the students, and pick on him in the classroom. These were TEACHERS doing this not students.
The teacher was fired and now they are investigating the aid. The parents are also sueing the school. They are actualy a big reason as to why the schools are being investigated by the state. Hopefully this will help everyone that is involved.
CH


The weird part about this is the week before I just came out and said I want to move and I want to move now! I've been contemplating this for a while he even brought it to my attention the only reason why I'm staying in this state is because of my godmother you know for once he is right. I don't want to leave because of her, I want to be close by when something does happen I don't want to deal with different states rules of working and how long you have to take bereavement leave. There is also the house we have to live in it for five years before we can sell, then there is the state job of his the medical is a big concern on his part as well as mine. I feel the longer we wait, I'm afraid that our boys will get farther and farther behind in school. Our oldest is no longer reading, this concerns me very much. I even put in a call to his teacher from last year who might be Ricky's (not his real name) teacher for next year. I know Jared (not his real name) hates going to summer school what else am I suppose to do this is the only two options that we have. I'm also praying that the Lord will show what is best for my family I don't want it to be my wants that is very bad it doesn't always have good results. I've truly seen gods hands in the things I've done he has given me a job that I love with the help of my mother I believe she had a hand in it too. Sure it could pick up very quickly which it is doing slowly but surely; I even filled out a state application for CH only because my handwriting is better than his more readable, go figure knowing my luck he will either get it or not. I'm praying he'll get it maybe then we can afford the help for both boys if not it'll be back to square one again! I'm leaving everything in the Lords hands I'm hoping that CH will realize that he cannot worry over his job it's being dealt with. Every time we get in a fight over my job something good starts happening, it goes to show how much faith that I have and hopefully more good things on the way that way so we can get the extra help for our boys. I have a few more posts that I'm working on. Have a good week and hopefully no more wild weather snow hit the Elderado hills up above Sac today. 18 inchs more in Lake Tahoe wish I was there. :)

2 comments:

April said...

It's hard to know that you're doing the right things...but prayer and faith will lead you through.

Summer Rose said...

april,
you are so right, had a talk with my oldest son's last yrs teacher she said that moving would do more harm than good.
She even said that, our son's school that he is attending has some services that I don't even know about. It's just going to be a long road of education, prayers are the most helpful thing.

My lord you have heard the cry of my heart because it was you who cried out within my heart.
Thomas Merton.