Monday, May 22, 2006

I Forgot My camera

Hi every one, I'm back, and I feel so much better. I feel as if I'm walking on a new path with my savior. I cannot begin to tell you what a blessing and how many burdens have been lifted off my shoulders. There were a lot of tears a lot of laughter and being in the presence of a greater spirit, I was truly blessed with the speaker that they had at the retreat, it's so hard to explain how I'm feeling. It was truly a moving weekend. I did get a little lost only because I was suppose to make a left turn and not a right, I made it. Missed most of the presentation, at least I made it there. The place was set off in the hills a swimming pool, rock wall. Oh by the way which I did climb it was totally awesome I conquered a fear of heights, if you've ever climbed one of these before oh my gosh! What a rush, the cool part is they have a bell and when you reached the top you got to ring as loud as you what. Each of us had our cheering section, it was so much fun. I didn't go down the water slide I figured the water would have been cold, sure enough one my roommates said it was. It's a good thing I didn't go down. I did go swimming, the pool was so refreshing, the water was warm. I had the pool all to myself no one in the water for me to worry about swimming into, I had a refreshing swim all by my self.

The morning walks were so refreshing, no one to bother you. We each had our own agenda in mind, each of us prayed for different areas in our lives. I prayed for more devotional time with god each morning and going for walks, and when I need a sister in Christ do not be afraid to let someone know. Since we were so short on money for me to take with me, god blessed me in another way, I did two massages $ for 30 minutes both gave me fourth for both massages. What a blessing! God came through when I needed it most. I bought some books and a two necklaces for the boys. I couldn't find any thing for CH, I should have bought him a book. It's so hard to know which to chose from. I feel a little bad, I could always order one that I did find for him online, if he wouldn't mind.

Before each session, they would have door prizes my church group walked away with the several door prizes. I got a water bottle which I do need for work and when I'm out with the boys, and a book called Bible Promises to Treasure for Women, I figure that one can stay in my purse. The two books that I did buy, I do regret not buying one that would have really helped I and CH is, by the author and speaker Carol Hopson. Hope & Help for a Mother's Heart, I should've returned and gotten God, This Wasn't My Plan. She has two others as well, the book selection was so hard to chose from they had many that are sold in book stores. I did pick this one up as well A Woman of Significance, it caught my eye, and it just looked like a good one to read. Looks like I got some reading to do when everything is done, and not before.

I will not forget this weekend, it was such a blessing I'm so glad that I went. Some of us were wanted to back out the last minute, it's a good thing that none of us did. We were all blessed with a new way of looking at our situations that each of us are going through. I can relate to some of the things kelly was saying (not her real name) she had a lot of spiritual blessings a lot of why's and questions, and some she just let the higher spirit take over. No looking back only going forward, for most of us we have a tendency of falling back in our ways, than moving forward in our midst of things that are going wrong. Each of us, were given a new insight of how to deal with lives little ups and downs in a spiritual way.

As the evening wore on, our small group came to realize. As long as we offer eachother some spiritual advise, or at least. Let someone know we are hurting in some way that, we know that someone will be there. I can actually say I'm glad that I went, next year I'm bringing my massage table, just for my group of gals, two really enjoyed my massages and have asked if I wouldn't mind if they got them again in the future one lives where I work and the other is a long time member of the church that I attend. I realized one thing, when I'm feeling a little annoyed with my family I need to find some quite time. Before I start doing my house work and jumping on my computer and let my feelings of disappointment or anger get the best of me.

With internet complications yesterday evening, and being very tired from my drive. And dealing with two unruly boys, who wouldn't listen even though they both knew not to make both of us angry. It caused for a long evening, and finally sleep was the best medecine for everyone. I'm blessed with house full of boys no matter how our day's go I still, have someone else taking care of my troubles. I have a few things to do before my evening out with my bible group, I'm hoping that I don't lose what I got out of this weekend or any time of the year.

No comments: