Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's All Good

As Ch has reported it was good, nothing major will take place thank goodness no surgeries this time. I won't say there will be the same out come for the next time. It's always going to be with me, no matter how many firbroids there are. Yes I did fall asleep on the way home, it was much needed. When you've been through this as many times as I have. Sleep is the best med, outside of getting a massage! For the most part they aren't taking any more fibroids out, and since there is no pain to them, I'm pretty sure that I'll be good for a while. I would rather be safe than sorry, I do feel for the ones that aren't so lucky who lose a breast or their life to an awful sickness. After my first surgery I didn't like having breast to me they were the most annoying thing to a woman's body! And to this day I still think they are still annoying. Just for the reason of having them pricked by too many needles smashed in a mammogram machine, and having stitches that dissolve on their own. The way I took a shower was by putting plastic wrap and tape, around the stitched area to keep it dry, and from soap getting into the bandaged area.

For us it's a blessing, neither one of is taking any more time off of work, we're both happy with the exam and neither one of us is losing our minds. I'm not having to tell any of my family what went on today they don't need to know, they've been left in the dark. For me it's better that way, one less person to worry over me, I know that sounds so rotten, when you've through this before and they don't come and see or barely call you to see how you are doing, it's better to leave them out of it. As you can tell I'm very happy with the outcome one less scare that I have to carry with me, and one less pain in the ass to dress each morning before and after showering. So how am I going to celebrate my victory? With a small thing of Ben n Jerrys ice cream! Sorry no chocolate candy bars and no wine coolers too late in the evening for one of those. And now I can curl up with a good book and read for a while, I can only wish....Maybe while our boys are at summer school. Yes they are both going papers signed, sealed and delivered.

thank you to all of you for the well wishes from every one who stopped by CH's blog earlier today. It's one last thing that we both have to worry about, and may we have many more turnouts just like today's.

2 comments:

Confused Husband said...

So are you going to show any of the other pics from this weekend? ;-)
CH

Summer Rose said...

Yes I'm going to show pics of this weekend if I can get them all in order.