Friday, May 19, 2006

No Name


This was just taken on Mother's Day morning, my oldest helped picked out the purse for me a few weeks before Mother's day. It was like mom you've gotta have it! No one else has one, you need to be a little different, you know for a eleven year old he's right for once. Like most boys, he can be a little difficult, I still love them both no matter how they get. As for the clock on the left side of my purse, that was given to me by both boys, I was a little teary eyed when I realized who it was. I know I'm a sucker for these kinds of gifts. CH did get some red roses they ended up in the trash yesterday, my last but not least gift he gave me it's now playing in my suv. It's real nice stereo we've had nice not this nice, I gave him the idea on our drive home for our over night trip. We both couldn't find a radio station that would come in clear enough, oh boy does it work! I love it. The only one I didn't get a pic of was youngest gift from him his foot in clay, with marbles surrounding it with a pin for a toe ring. I couldn't help my self I opened it up after we got home. It's really cute, for a child with difficulty in learning he sure is creative.

I don't even know where to begin tonight, it's been a busy day. I took my cat in to get her fixed so no more kittens running underfoot, we've got six left. I'm debating in keeping one of them as our youngest has been holding it and playing with him. It's a very hard thing to do, he's five. He doesn't really understand the meaning of our kitty is at the vet and will be home tomorrow, he started crying wanting the mommy cat home. I haven't even begun to pack, I've got a field trip to attend with him on Friday, thankgoodness it's here in town at a farm that I have no clue where it's at. I wouldn't go, but I've already told them that I will be there, I took the day off of work, so I could pack looks like I'll be packing as soon as the field trip is over. Oh joy! Hopefully he doesn't have a melt down while I'm packing, that will just break my heart again. He's had one, so far it doesn't mean he won't have another.

I've been reading an articals on Autism, that our mechanic had given Ch. Right after I had picked up my suv from the shop. It's hard to know which one you are dealing with, when you have such a hard time having him looking at you. He's so talented in doing art projects. He recently given me another right after mothers day it's still my truck I need to bring it in, I haven't decided weather or not to post it on here. I'll have to wait and see. It's a little strange not having my cat around usually she'll jump on my table and start playing with me or looking for attention. I know she's not aloud on the table and she knows that she's just another child.

I know I've jumped around a lot last night it's, been a busy week. It's hard not really knowing which topic to stick with. My writing isn't as good as it ususally has been, I've just dealt with too much this week and I'm feeling a little burnt. Hopefully I will have something, good to say next week after my weekend away. I've been through too much lately and phone calls have been made and meetings have been set for the first week in June. I will leave you with this:

I am beginning to learn that it is the
sweet, simple things of life which are
the real ones after all
Laura Ingles Wilder

4 comments:

O272 said...

So I wasn't the only one to get *fixed* this week! ;)

Glad to hear you had a nice Mother's Day, Summer! Have a great weekend!

Confused Husband said...

It took me quite awhile to figure that one out. Dam I'm slow. duh! O got fixed and we fixed our cat.
CH

Rob said...

Yep Ch, O got fixed. She tells us that she's on the no-nookie bench for two weeks. So our sympathies to Mr. O, eh? Oh, and also to your cat's "friends", whomever they might have been (evil grin)

O272 said...

Let me assure you all that Mr. O is being taken care of! No sympathies needed! :P~

(What're we gonna do w/ these boys, Summer?) ;)