Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Lovely Weekend

These set of pictures were taken, by both of us. The view was awesome and from where I was standing I couldn't resist taking pictures, of what I was talking about a month ago in this post. I love the beauty of the water coming in and crashing along the shore, for me it's letting everything that has been going on with us and letting it all wash away. And having time stand still of just a little while taking in the smell of fresh air, no one to bother you, no cell service. The walks along the beach, I wish we could have stayed longer. It was so breathtaking and feeling renewed by visiting places along the Cali ocean shore. If I could I would go this weekend just the family and making a day of it. Maybe next month....We'll see our oldest hasn't been since my dad's visit and youngest was a baby when we all went to the ocean, it was raining and it wasn't all that fun.



2 comments:

O272 said...

Glad you had a good time, SR - and so glad your appointment went well! :)

Summer Rose said...

Yes O, it was good, but short. It's one of those places you just don't want to take a night to stay at. I'm sure there will be other times, one can hope.
S.R.