Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hearts On Fire (BEWEAR ADULT CONTENT)!!

I'm having one of those moments, if you remember the post that was really, breath taking. Here's another that's over due. And hopefully this will not turn out a rerun of words so bare with me.

We've been working long hours and it's a Friday night, the kids have gone to bed, with out any fuss. And dinner has been done for the night and the dishes have been washed and put away. My scheming, sexy little mind, has been working in over drive. I've wanted you, waited for you. My looks tell you I need you, My body is sending messages of I can't wait to get you to myself. The lights are turned out the candles, light scented vanilla candles burning, the mood of romance is in the air.

I slip into something a little more comfortable, and walk back to the living room where you are sitting on the couch. Half nekked wearing only a pair of boxers. I sit next to you, we both hug and kiss...as our lips meet, your hands move over me, sending chills down my spine. Oh god it feels so good, you move your hands under my sexing robe you notice, I'm not wearing any thing. You softly touch my bare breast, your hand moves from the right to the left. Your hand is greeted by enticing nipples each rising to be touched. Your hand moves lower over my stomach, just above my awakening, you kiss my neck nibble my ears. Whispers of sweet nothings are left in their wake. I sense your growing hard dick, needing wanting to be touched.

My hands roam over your manly nipples caressing, kissing, licking each one. Not missing a beat in your touch. Your dick responding to each others touches, so caring, so loving. As I'm laying in your arms one holding my back while the other is lightly playing with my clit, the softness of my skin under your finger tips, as you play with every part of me. You pull me into your arms, as I softly touch your back, kissing each other, making each of our body parts wanting, needing more. As your fingers trace the outer layer of my soft sweet pussy waiting to be touch, wanting, needing more. You slide your finger into my wet pussy, as I reach to touch your hard dick.

As our bodies respond to more than just a touch, as my mouth takes your dick, tasting your manliness, wanting to feel my tongue along it's shaft. Taking care of each little detail. As your body response to each little movement of my tongue, your
hands roam over each of my bare breasts. Wanting more, yet enjoying every movement of each other's boobies. You whisper it's my turn to lick, and to taste you, as I move from between your legs. As I lie on back,as I feel you, planting little flicks of pleasure onto my lower half. Kissing my inner thighs, taking your mouth softly, licking my outer lips of my pussy. As your fingers softly touch each of my rising nipples, your fingers working to get me wetter, finding it wouldn't be much longer before I would climax to the pleasure of your tounge working on pussy. While my fingers run through your hair, the feeling of each others bodies, wanting needing more.

Moans of pleasure escape my mouth, such a sweet sound to your ears. Oh baby, yes just like that. Licking my wetness feeling your tongue, entering my wet pussy longing for your hardness of dick, to finish me off. Feeling each other's bodies on fire from the pleasure of each lick and kiss, our bodies wanting more. Your hardness is so ready for my wanting wet pussy. The smell of my womanly sent, to taste me on your lips. As we give into one another, pushing your dick into my soft, sweet, wet pussy enjoying the slowness as we ride one another. Not wanting this to end, as we move with each other's pace. As moans of pleasure, escapes each other, the feeling of our bodies as we move together. The climaxing begins, oh yes right there, don't stop as our bodies move to each other's wants, and our needs were being met.

As we lie in each other's arms, hugging and kissing each other good night. Enjoying our hot, love making. Just being able to enjoy, one another body was worth the flirting and kisses during the evening.

Edit: I've been working on this post since the weekend. Sorry it's taken a little longer than expected. I do hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Summer, great post! I didn't realize you've written a few sexy posts now. Good for you. I bet CH loves it!

Summer Rose said...

Dirty filthy princess - Happy V-Day! Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. This is about my second post on love making.
S.R.

Rob said...

I'm sure that CH loves it! (evil grin)

Glad to see you on the road to recovery SR.

Fusion said...

Nice post SR, very descriptive!