Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Quick Update

As many have heard I'm doing much better, than I was a few weeks ago. That was until I drove myself around today, and drove out of town to pick up Ch's birthday cake, I did a big NO, NO, I leaned over to put the cake between the seats instead of leaving it on the front seat where I had it to begin with. In other words I've got my right under arm near the stitches inflamed at the moment. I know it wasn't a smart move on my part, and I know it wasn't the brightest move either. I did take a shower to see if that would make the discomfort any less bearable. It did somewhat help, I'll be sleeping on the couch again as well. This morning I found dried blood, underneath my bra padding so I know sleeping in the bed, wasn't helpful either. I tried to get my pillows in a good position then I would fall to the left or to the right, either way I wasn't comfrotable. As much as I enjoy sharing our bed, it's not going to work tonight, too much is at risk like pulling one of my stitches apart that's all we don't need right now. I'm off to do another post.

Every one's prayers have been such a blessing for us, again thank you. Before I forget I did return to my Monday night bible study class it was small just 6 of us. At least things are somewhat getting back to normal.

No comments: