Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Feeling A Little Blue

Even though we had a good weekend, I'm feeling a little down not too much. Just enough to let myself know, I could be feeling a change of sorts. Not sure in what direction it's coming from or how it will effect me in a way of work, we did pray on it last night. On the other hand it could be nothing at all and I'm just being a worrier over nothing. I know writing and talking about it will help, I'm not even sure if I'm ready for another step in the wrong direction, or it could be in the right direction and the good Lord is waiting for the right door, and the timing to be right for me to head in a good direction. Whatever the reason for me feeling this way. Has caused me to take a little break rethink, to refocus on what is important to me. What I'm feeling is very over powering; And the more that I set it on the back burner the more it's pressing me. And this time I cannot let it go, I've been fighting the urge of taking a much needed break; Not in a way that I will leave and not return, but one that will recharge my batteries.

This is my place of putting whatever is on my mind out there, and sometimes I cannot share what I'm feeling because, I'm little nervous on how people react. Some of my writings were a little off the wall, some of them showed a very sexy side of me. I'm glad to have this blog, it's helped in many ways but there is one thing it cannot help me with, and that is the blessings from above. Yet his word is what I've been avoiding lately, for me it's not been very good. I've felt his voice to study his word a little more and hopefully I can be able to recharge, and be able to come back.


Being out of work has not helped much either, I did get my sutures taken out. All of my stitches are the dissolving kind which is a good thing. I'm still swollen, and was told to take easy. That's the other part that is killing my spirit, is not being able to help financially at the moment. I know this will not last long I have about six weeks left and I should be good to go.

In the meantime keep me in your thoughts and prayers, I know this won't last long. And may I find peace and when I'm ready to write out what made feel blue I will let you all know. It's going to take some time on my part to really sort everything out, I do keep a journal, I will most likely pick it up again, and if I feel the need to share, then I will.

May every one's week be full of blessings, love and laughter. I'm off to do some reading and hopefully that will, give myself a much needed lift in my spirits.

Edit: I will comment now and then, to the one's that I do enjoy reading. Just to let every one know that I'm still around.

16 comments:

Fusion said...

Good luck on your search SR. May you recieve just what you desire.

Summer Rose said...

Fusion- thank you, I've had a lot to deal with. This surgery has taken it's toll on me, I should be feeling blessed that no cancer was found. At the same time, there are many women who seemed not so lucky to have my outcome and it's very sad.
S.R.

Anonymous said...

Hey summer, I wanted to wish you luck and blessings too. May you find just what you need to recharge! See you around!

Summer Rose said...

dfp- aww thank you, sometimes a recharge is good. Ch say's your not going to say away long. He's waiting for me to break and write again so far it's not working. :D
S.R.

Therese in Heaven said...

SR - I hope that your little break (it will be little, right?) can help you recharge, refocus, and refresh your spirits.
God bless you.

Summer Rose said...

Therese- Yes it will be a little break, not a huge one. I've got an idea when I will return, my spirit's have been slowly lifting since I wrote this, not fully baby steps is what I'm taking.
S.R.

for a different kind of girl said...

Just had an opportunity to catch up and stop by and read your post. I had a women's retreat this weekened through my church, and there's a part of me that understands (at least I think I do!) what you're saying here. Prayers to you as you find your center...

Summer Rose said...

fadkog - I didn't have to come out and say it, and you are so right, on where I was coming from. I'm slowly finding my center.
S.R.

Rob said...

"I will comment now and then, to the one's that I do enjoy reading. Just to let every one know that I'm still around."

Here's hoping that you are, SR. I haven't been around lately since my computer went fubar on me a few weeks back but now I've got a brand new one and so here I am again. Hope you're feeling better these days.

Summer Rose said...

Rob- So computer problems eh, that stinks. I'm on the mend, feeling much better not enough to return back to work.
S.R.

April said...

Take care of you, Summer. I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

Summer Rose said...

April- Thank you, and I will do the same, keeping you in my prayers.
S.R.

Boobless Brigade Master said...

Finally feeling up to catching up and commenting elsewhere.
You take as long as necessary to recharge and when you do come back...delete any negative comments. To heck with those idiots! :::evil grin:::
Feel better:)

Summer Rose said...

Boobless brigade master - Thank you, I needed a good laugh. I'm getting there not pushing myself to come back just yet.
S.R.

Rob said...

SR, when are you rejoining us here in your blog? If only to give us your side of what CH has been reporting in his blog about you and the boys?

Summer Rose said...

Rob - We are doing fine, I and the boys just had a rough day. C was in a foul mood due to not going over his grandparents house, and is not understanding what is going on with his great grandmother. And having to deal with this time change hasn't helped much either.

I'm not ready to return, I feel that I need this time to recharge it won't be long.
S.R.